Monday, August 25, 2014

OCebreiro

Peter beat me out the door but I thought I woulld be reliable to catch him. Talked acerca We had Pradela taking the steeper route instead of the route Pereje along the road, so when I '' came to the split in the road, I went up ... and up ... and up. . Brierley says it's only 400m, but I think it has-been quite a while since I've been this way's I'm going to say 3k, six times as long. Another stairway to heaven, but it was heavenly When I got to the top. About 4 or 5 kilos along a ridge line with views of the way highways below. I Could not even hear the traffic.

Spain has a little bush-tit sized bird That seems almost tame. Several of them at various times along the path Accompanied me. The sun came when i was hiking the ridge and lit up the heather and broom.

I never caught Peter. I dropped down to the road route and I did not see him until I go to OCebreiro a long way away, and another hike Pradela-like, only longer and steeper. The 3k before La Faba was incredible.

I checked into the Hunta at OCebreiro and we watched the sun go down over our beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment